Headcanon!

For communicating with your fellow chronologists with off-topic stuff.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Clive_Reston
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Headcanon!

Post by Clive_Reston »

This is a thread for posting your outlandish theories about characters that are not supported, or at any rate not explicitly supported, by comics, but that you believe to be the case.

(I'll start. The Mockingbird who has been around since the end of Secret Invasion is a Skrull who is acting as a very-deep-cover agent. The Mockingbird who died in Avengers West Coast #100 was the original one, and is still dead, although she is able to move between the various realms of the afterlife. The Mockingbird who appeared in the first few issues of Secret Invasion and was killed by Hawkeye was a Super-Skrull-in-training who had a version of Bobbi Morse's psychic powers, which were alluded to in Bobbi's very first appearance and then never mentioned again.)
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Headcanon!

Post by Col_Fury »

Hawkeye and USAgent are drinking buddies. Most people don't think they get along because they both have abrasive personalities, but they're actually pretty tight.

Captain Britain is a **HUGE** Benny Hill fan, but keeps it a secret. Psylocke (his sister) is a moderate Monty Python fan, but lets EVERYONE know any chance she gets.

Frank Castle is a Vietnam veteran, Marvel Time be damned.

John Byrne's "Last Galactus Story" was finished and published, and it was AWESOME.

I'm sure there's more, but that's off the top of my head.

Fun topic! :D
-Daron Jensen
MarvelBoy2002
Henchman
Henchman

Post by MarvelBoy2002 »

In my headcanon, Transformers, G.I. Joe and Ennis era of Punisher MAX are canon to Earth-616.
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Russ Chappell »

In his rush to catch up on pop culture after being revived, Steve Rogers watched "Sabrina" and immediately developed a crush on Audrey Hepburn, which has stayed with him to this day.

Amara wants to be a good girl, but no one's ever taught her how.

As a child, Stephen Strange suffered from old hag syndrome.

Julie Power is allergic to cats.

Carl Creel is a huge fan of Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies.

Illyana practices smirking in front of a mirror.

Trying to make Buzz jealous, Patsy Walker once went on a date with law student Franklin Nelson. It didn't work out.

For a short time, Bobbie Morse provided security for Ted Sallis.

Jennifer Walters and Laura Kinney can't get pregnant, due to their healing factor.
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe
vanhornluke
Major Player
Major Player

Post by vanhornluke »

The 616 version of Clark Kent has Superman-like powers, and is the flying character seen in the Spider-Man mini-book from the mid-60s. He also ages slowly, which is why he's seen during the 40s with the original Human Torch on the cover of a Brazilian comic that translated American stories from various publishers. :-P

The 616 Peter Parker was molested as a boy by Skip Westcott :shock:

In 616 continuity, Hawaii was attacked by the Nazis a few months prior to Pearl Harbor, but the invasion was driven off by Aman (in one of his public domain stories)

NOW Comics's The Sting of the Green Hornet series is a 616 story. :twisted:

Little Lizzie, her parents, and Awful Oscar were involved in a horrific car accident, after which they all went through extensive reconstructive surgery, explaining the discrepancy in their appearances between Little Lizzie vol. 1 and vol. 2. :cry:

A lot of the alien invasion stories published during the 50s in various anthology series are 616 stories, but after the end of each story the invasions were stopped by the Agents of Atlas or other characters active during that period.

All of the fictional countries from various golden age stories that weren't depicted in the Marvel Atlas were absorbed into other countries because of the changes brought about by WWII.