KING in BLACK

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Clive_Reston
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

KING in BLACK

Post by Clive_Reston »

I'm not going to be updating this weekly, most likely--and anyone else who feels like diving in should please do so--but there are enough issues so far that I can offer at least a starting point for how this one is looking:

King in Black: Namor (takes place a very long time ago)

Symbiote Spider-Man: King in Black (takes place during the black-suit era of Spider-Man)

Web of Venom: Empyre's End 1 (post-Empyre, pre-KiB)

Venom 30 (ends shortly before KiB 1--we'll just have to assume there's some other reason for Eddie's question in the final panel)

King In Black 1 (at some point after Daredevil 25)
overlaps with:
The Union 1 (it's daytime in England when the first dragons arrive, sun still visible)
Black Cat 1 (1-15) (Avengers' defense fails, and Knull arrives, at "12:37 AM"; the rest of this sequence and the subsequent -FB are simultaneous with KiB 1, ending with Cap being Knullified)

Venom 31 begins a fraction of a second after KiB 1 and ends a fraction of a second before KiB 2

King in Black 2 (has a little break between pages 13 and 14, which seems like a good place for...)
Spider-Woman 7 (assuming Luke Cage survived the symbiote attacking him in KiB)

King in Black: Iron Man/Doctor Doom 1 (some point after KiB 2, it's not Christmas Eve yet)

Black Cat 1 (16-20)

King in Black: Immortal Hulk 1 (Christmas Eve)

Atlantis Attacks 5 (19-20): more than a month after the rest of the issue, Namor and Agents of Atlas fighting dragons, evidently at some point after KiB 2
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: KING in BLACK

Post by Midnighter »

Clive_Reston wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:02 am King in Black 2 (has a little break between pages 13 and 14, which seems like a good place for...)
Spider-Woman 7 (assuming Luke Cage survived the symbiote attacking him in KiB)
Um ... I don't know, the situation Jessica and the others perceive doesn't seem as bad as if the Celestials possessed by the symbionts have already entered the scene and the Sentry has already been killed.
In my opinion these are the very first attacks of the dragons, I would say between page 11 and page 14 of KIB 1 (when Iron Fist is with Lighting, Captain America and Dr. Strange evacuating civilians).
Clive_Reston
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Clive_Reston »

Midnighter wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:27 am Um ... I don't know, the situation Jessica and the others perceive doesn't seem as bad as if the Celestials possessed by the symbionts have already entered the scene and the Sentry has already been killed.
In my opinion these are the very first attacks of the dragons, I would say between page 11 and page 14 of KIB 1 (when Iron Fist is with Lighting, Captain America and Dr. Strange evacuating civilians).
That's a very good point! I will fix it next time. Thank you!
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Midnighter »

A few notes on the latest releases:

Daredevil 26 takes place during the very first dragon attacks on New York. Definitely before King in Black: Thunderbolts 1, as Kingpin finds out about the invasion here and then decides to assemble the Thunderbolts team.

KiB: TB 1, Sword 2, Gwenom vs. Carnage 1 and Spider-Woman 8 all take place after Knull darkens the sky, with the dragons still active. Between the end of KiB 1 and that of KiB 3, every moment is good.

Deadpool appears in Deadpool 10 and Savage Avengers 17. The two stories are disconnected but in the first one Deadpool and other monsters fight a dragon and should be the first that Wade faces. In Savage Avengers, the invasion has already been going on for a while and Wade already knows about dragons, so it happens later.

The present portion of King in Black: Namor takes place after King in Black 2 for Namor, but up to the third issue there is no trace of the Agents of Atlas, as it was pictured in the ending of Atlantis Attack 5.

In King in Black 3 we see Blade at the head of an army of vampires, which according to the previews will be assembled on Avengers 45 (tie-in that will be released after the conclusion of the crossover, it seems). We must therefore assume that the entire saga of the Phoenix in Avengers takes place before KiB.

Silver Surfer is in Fantastic Four 27/28, before KiB (FF 29 is a Kib tie-in)

As for the mutants, I await the release of King in Black: Marauders which should help to place the saga in the continuity of the X-Men.
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Midnighter »

I think I've found a problem with Typhoid Mary and Kingpin's appearances in King in Black.

In Daredevil 26 Typhoid Mary falls victim to Knull's symbiotes after rescuing Kingpin at the start of the invasion.
We later see her alongside Kingpin during the Thunderbolts attempt to destroy Knull's bubble atop the Empire State Building and when the Thunderbolts show up as Kingpin is recording a message to the citizens, prior to Knull's defeat.
But in Daredevil 28 Kingpin goes to the hospital to find her, and is told that she was found on the street in a confused state, like all symbiont victims, after the end of the alien invasion.
Daredevil 26 should takes place during King in Black 1, before Elektra joins the other heroes to face Knull.
The Thunderbolts mission follows the Sentry's death, which occurs after we see Elektra facing Knull.
The appearance of Typhoid Mary free from Knull's influence in King in Black: Thunderbolts 3 could not take place, as a result.

The only possibility would be to think that Typhoid is not immediately possessed by the symbionts, that it manages to reunite with Kingpin after page 8 of Daredevil 26 and that it is only later possessed by a symbiote before page 18, protecting Kingpin in a behind the scenes, and that the entire Thunderbolts miniseries take place in this time frame.
Elektra would therefore be among the heroes who face Knull between page 5 and page 14, and then face Typhoid possessed by the symbiote after the death of Sentry and the mission of the Thunderbolts has already occurred.
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Midnighter »

In Champions 3-4 Cyclops claims he cannot give asylum to the Champions on Krakoa, and for this reason he has them stationed on the Marauders ship.
In King in Black: Marauders Kate Pryde and her crew rescue and take human refugees to the safety of Island M.
So I'd say the events of Champions 1-5 take place before King in Black, during which the X-Men start using Island M for human refugees.
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Midnighter »

Spider-Woman 7-8 is King in Black's tie-in.
In fact, already in issue 6 Jess witnesses the approach of a dragon of Knull to the Earth. Issue 7 takes place in the first moments of Knull's attack, and 8 while the sky is still dark. Issues 9-10 follow directly, but by the end of the story the sky is clear again.
In these numbers, Carol Danvers also appears. In issue 6 goes whit Jessica in space, but she speaks of the looming menace that the Avengers are going to face (Knull). In number 7, during the invasion, argues with Jessica. In issue 10 Jessica apologizes to everyone she has had a fight with in previous issues, including Carol. Before Jess apologies to Carol, she talks to Rhodey, and from what they say it looks like Rhodey and Carol are still together.
In Captain Marvel 22 Carol Danvers goes on a mission with Jessica and Rhodey, during which she is projected into the future. When she returns to the present, in issue 26, she ends the relationship with Rhodey. In issue 27 Jessica tries to get her out of depression after her breakup. The sequence of events for Jessica and Carol should therefore be:

- Empyre (Captain Marvel 18-21)
- Spider-Woman 1-6 and all of Carol's other appearances with the Avengers
- King in Black (including Spider-Woman 7-10)
- Captain Marvel 22-26 (Brand new world)
- Captain Marvel 27 (Carol is depressed and doesn't leave the house until Jessica convinces her to go back to being a superhero)
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Midnighter »

Mephisto is the king of hell again after King in Black: Ghost Rider. In Amazing Spider-Man 60 Dr. Strange says that he has returned to his previous position, so King in Black is before that. But in King in Black: Thunderbolts Norman Osborn mentions his "cleansing from sins", hence after ASM 59.
So KiB has to take place between ASM5 59 and ASM5 60 for Spider-Man.

The events of Ghost Rider v. 9 (intertwined with Incoming!) should run parallel to those of Avengers v. 8 33-44. During Age of Khonshu Mephisto is still a prisoner at the Hotel Inferno in Las Vegas, and Avengers 45 takes place the day after KiB 5. But is hard to reconcile the death and resurrection of Mephisto in Avengers with the events of Ghost Rider... *brickwall*
Spurs91
Henchman
Henchman

Post by Spurs91 »

I've read all of this now, so I'll start on it soon.
It's a strangely written event, where heroes are shown to be present in the odd panel and then never seen again. Captain Marvel is basically only in the one Spider-Woman issue. The Namor series gives you all the background on the highly powerful Black Tide group, who otherwise appear in about 2 panels of the event. Maybe it was affected by covid? It could really have done with some Avengers issues, not just the Cap and Black Panther one-shots.
Spurs91
Henchman
Henchman

Post by Spurs91 »

So let's start with some bits that are probably before King In Black #1 starts (and I'll edit more in bit by bit).

V 31 (1-3) Rex, and flashbacks to the first arc of this Venom run.

Spider-Man 6 (20). Jessica is somewhere unspecified in space ("slightly off-planet") and sees a symbiote dragon overhead. I'm assuming this is one of the planet's Knull attacks on the way to Earth, and it could be quite distant.

King In Black: Wiccan & Hulkling. On their honeymoon to Little Chandilar, the planet is attacked by symbiote dragons. At the end Earth is "still in peril" (because Knull is still coming).
Page 2, panel 1 is a flashback to (or is it right after?) Web of Venom: Empyre's End, with Knull sending the symbiote-infected crew after Hulkling & Wiccan.

-----FF 29 (1-3) Not long after FF 28. Reed 'unfolds' 4 Yancy street.
-----FF 29 (4) Johnny and Sky in Soho (she's been here "a couple weeks").
-----FF 29 (5, p1-3) Shortly after, then a 'day out' montage.

KIB 1 (1-5) Eddie and Dylan know Knull is here.
KIB 1 (6-9) Avengers monitor Dragon arrival. Bombs fail / Eddie and Dylan move into bunker.
-----FF 29 (5, p4/bottom) Johnny and Sky after their 'day out' montage. Continues into next page.
-----FF 29 (6-7) Sue discovered spying. Crowd begin to run from something...
-----FF 29 (8) It's "raining space dragons".
-----FF 29 (9, p1-2) Johnny and Sue have reached Reed and Ben.
-----FF 29 (9, p3/main) Fantasticar and quinjets head across water.
KIB 1 (10-11) Fantastic Four (in Fantasticar) and quinjets race toward Manhattan, over water.
KIB 1 (12-13) Eddie leaves Dylan in (Ezekiel's) bunker.
KIB 1 (14-15) Cap and others (including Dr. Strange and Iron Fist) evacuate citizens.
KIB 1 (16-17) Xavier linking heroes mentally. X-Men arrive (Cyclops, Jean, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Cable).
KIB 1 (18) Venom arrives at symbiote spire.
-----BC 1 (8, p3-6) Felecia makes her way to the fighting.
-----BC 1 (9) Felecia, Cap, Magneto and Storm battle symbiotes/dragons.
-----FF 29 (10) FF and X-Men fighting dragons. NO break before 11.
-----FF 29 (11) Reed in the Fantasticar, heading to his lab. Ms Marvel, Thing & Cap in action. A wave of goo heads for them.
-----F2F 29 (12, p1-2) Wave hits heroes (including Captain Marvel, Wolverine and Black Cat???). Sue shields herself.

N O T E: I guess Black Cat and Wolverine (maybe Cap - it's unclear if the wave hits him) manage to get out of this.

-----BC 1 (10, p1) Felecia and Cap in action.
-----BC 1 (10, p2-3) Felecia (and Cap) watch the X-Men and Strange in action.
-----BC 1 (11, p1-2) Felecia continues watching Strange in action.
KIB 1 (19, p1) "This is Doctor Strange broadcasting..."
KIB 1 (19, p2) Venom - "...Strange, hold on!..."
-----BC 1 (11, p3) Felicia spots a swarm of dragons heading right for Strange.
-----BC 1 (12, p1-3) Dragons get very close to Strange.
KIB 1 (19, p3) "...I cannot...hold them...back!...".
KIB 1 (19, p4) Iron Man - "Dammit, we're losing Strange!...".
-----BC 1 (12, p4-5) Felicia is shocked. Strange is completely overwhelmed.
KIB 1 (19, p5) Venom - "Aggghh!!! I'm in!!! I can see it!"
KIB 1 (19, p6) Strange descends into blackness.
-----BC 1 (13) Strange is inside a sphere of symbiotes, seen by Cap and Black Cat.
KIB 1 (19, p7) Venom - "It's not just the dragons! It's not just Knull!!" .

KIB 1 (20-21) Knull arrives, with celestials.
-----BC 1 (14, p1) Knull arrives
KIB 1 (22) More Knull.
KIB 1 (23) Knull faces Cap, Luke Cage & Iron Fist, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, Daredevil(Elektra), Thing, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Jean Grey.
KIB 1 (24-25) Sentry arrives, takes out one of the celestials, and tackles Knull.
-----BC 1 (14, p2) Knull fights Sentry.
KIB 1 (26-27) Knull tears Sentry in half.
-----BC 1 (14, p3) Sentry is dead.
KIB 1 (28) Symbiotes cover heroes.
-----BC 1 (14, p4) Thing, Ms Marvel, Storm and Cyclops 'taken' by symbiotes. (Storm shouldn't really be here).
KIB 1 (29-30) Symbiote shroud covers the whole world.
KIB 1 (31-32) Symbiotes cover the Empire State Building, and Storm.
KIB 1 (33-34) Eddie/Venom disconnects from the symbiote spire.
KIB 1 (35-40) A massive symbiote arm grabs Venom. Knull separates Eddie from the Venom symbiote, and drops Eddie from the Empire State building.

V 31 (4-5) Knull has just dropped Eddie.
V 31 (6-7) Eddie still falling. Knull talks to Venom symbiote.
V 31 (8-9) More falling.
V 31 (10-11) More falling. Cap trying to fight off goo. Spidey and Wolverine in action.
V 31 (12-13) A Dragon stalls civilians.
V 31 (14-16) Dylan in bunker, talking to Iron Man. Then he briefly connects to the hive. Then he sees Knul l drop Eddie (on a lagging broadcast).
V 31 (17-20) Eddie still falling, about to hit ground.

KIB 2 (1) / V 32 (1) Eddie lands (hard).
-----V 32 (2-5) Eddie in the hive, as a 'codex memory'. At the end of (5) he prepares to hit ground again...
KIB 2 (2-3) Spider-Man finds Eddie.
KIB 2 (4) Spider-Man confronted by Knullified heroes - Cap, Thing, Storm, Ms. Marvel, Cyclops...She-Hulk(?).
-----FF 29 (12, p3) Sue hears Spidey's "Torch!".
KIB 2 (5, p1) Human Torch fighting dragons.
KIB 2 (5, p2) "...Get Eddie help. I got this...".
KIB 2 (5, p3) "...Don't be stupid! Come with us and--".
KIB 2 (5, p4) "...my nova blast won't hurt the people..."
-----FF 29 (12, p4) Sue years parts of Spidey and Torch's conversation.
KIB 2 (5, p5) "...it'll give you enough time..."
-----FF 29 (13, p1) "...give you enough time...".
KIB 2 (5, p6) "...they'll take you too--".
KIB 2 (5, p7) "...tell everyone I said something cool...".
KIB 2 (6) Torch goes nova as Spider-Man escapes with Eddie.
-----FF 29 (13, p2) Torch goes Nova as Spidey escapes.
-----FF 29 (13, p3-5) No break after previous panels.
-----FF 29 (14-19) Sue fighting Knullified Sky, before Sue goes back to Reed's lab.King
-----FF 29 (20) Sue and Reed on 4 Yancy street roof. They're contacted by (unknown to them) Knullified Thing.

-----THIS seems like a point where there can be a break.

-----KIB:BK (3) Garrett Castle (the English one, I think, as it's daytime). Dane receives the Avengers emergency signal.
-----KIB:BK (4) Dragons descending from the sky. Dane takes off.
-----KIB:BK (1-2) Issue starts before a flashback, I think this is where the first 2 pages actually occur.
-----KIB:BK (5-7) Black Knight continues the Dragon fight. He remembers Knull. Symbiotes cover the whole world. Dane falls toward Shanghai.
(I'm reasoning that thousands of miles from NY the symbiote shroud completes some time after it appears over NY).
-----KIB:BK (8) Dane is caught by Aero.
-----KIB:BK (9-30) Dane, Aero and Sword-Master fight Knull's forces, and his avatar.

KIB 2 (7) Spider-Man, Eddie, Valkyrie(Jane) in Reed's lab.
KIB 2 (8-9) Spider-Man goes to collect Dylan.
KIB 2 (10-11) Reed's lab. Spider-Man brings Dylan in to Sue & Reed, Black Panther, and Blade, who is talking to holograms of Xavier & Magneto.
KIB 2 (12, and end of 10-11) Namor arrives, having been called by Sue.
KIB 2 (13) Iron Man has a plan.
-----V 32 (6-10) Eddie lands in the hive, and encounters Rex.
KIB 2 (14-15) Namor goes into the deep to find the Black Tide (panels 1-3. The end of his journey?).
Blade goes to Dracula in Chernobyl.
Kingpin turns up at the Bar With No Name.
KIB 2 (16-17) Iron Man uses Extremis on a symbiote dragon.

KIB 2 (18l) Iron Man tries to bond Extremis symbiote to Eddie to save him.
KIB 2 (19-20) Dylan destroys the symbiote, Eddie flatlines.
-----V 32 (11-13) Beaten heroes shown in the hive, among other connected/taken people, are Storm, Thing, Cap, Cyclops, Jean and Strange.
Rex begins to tell Eddie that Eddie is dead...
V 32 (14-15) Dylan crying over Eddie's body.

KIB 3 (1) Silver Surfer races toward Earth. Dylan still crying over Eddie's body.
KIB 3 (2) Invisible Woman, Blade and vampire army fight symbiotes and Knullified Cyclops.
KIB 3 (3) "We all have our missions" - pictured are Namor, Captain Marvel, Invisible Woman, Extremis-symbiote Iron Man, Magneto, Xavier.
Xavier is keeping everyone in contact.
-----V 33 (1-2) Spider-Man gives Dylan the choice to fight or not. Blade shown alongside vampires.
-----V 33 (3) Continues directly from (2) and shows Knullified Cyclops, Cap and Thing.
KIB 3 (4-5) Spider-Man' Dylan, Wolverine and Invisible Woman leave the lab and are met by Knullified Cap.
KIB 3 (6) Dylan un-Knullifies Cap. It hurts Knull.
-----V 33 (4-5) Eddie, in hive, feels Dylan hurting Knull.
KIB 3 (7) Symbiote hand reaches for Dylan. It's hit by lightning.
KIB 3 (8) Thor arrives.
KIB 3 (9) Dylan and Thor fight Knullified heroes, including...Thing and Hulk? (art isn't very clear). Knull dives from his tower.
-----V 33 (6-7) Dylan fighting Cap. Also Thor blasting dragons, and Spider-Man, Wolverine and Blade in action.
KIB 3 (10-11) Knull and Thor begin to fight.
-----V 33 (8 p1-5) Cap and Thing disappear from the hive (as does Strange? Not down to Dylan).
KIB 3 (12) Un-Knullified heroes begin to fight back, including Cap and...Thing? Dylan gets (mostly) wrapped in symbiote(s).
KIB 3 (13-14) Thor punches Knull's jaw off.
KIB 3 (15) Knull awakens celestials and produces All-black, the necrosword.
KIB 3 (16) Knull stabs Thor. Celestials are blasting city. Iron Man communicates with Reed.
KIB 3 (17) Iron Man flies in on an Extremis-ed dragon.
KIB 3 (18-19) Iron Man controls one of the celestials to fight the other. Knull holds Dylan in place. Thor sends off his ravens.
KIB 3 (20) Silver Surfer approaches.

KIB 4 (1-3) Dylan...somewhere. In mental contact with Jean Grey.
KIB 4 (4-5) Dylan starts freeing Cyclops, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Thor...
KIB 4 (6) Dr. Strange and Black Cat are helped by Dylan's effort as they're swamped by symbiotes.
KIB 4 (7) Strange turns Asgardian. Those freed are linked by Jean.
KIB 4 (8) Cyclops, Invisible Woman and Strange go on the attack.
KIB 4 (9, main) Knull's forces are channelled into the centre of the city.
KIB 4 (9, lower panels) "Namor. You're up." .
KIB 4 (10) Flooding. Spider-Man has to avoid it. The Iron celestial fights on.
KIB 4 (11) Storm and Thor bring down lightning.
KIB 4 (12) Knull chokes Dylan.
KIB 4 (13) Jean intervenes.
KIB 4 (14-16) Jean gets Knull's history from his mind.
KIB 4 (17-18) Cyclops with Jean. God of light shown 'then' and now, trying to get through the symbiote barrier.
KIB 4 (19) Silver Surfer gets through the barrier with the light inside him and destroys multiple dragons.
KIB 4 (20) Suffer destroys more dragons and releases the light.
KIB 4 (21-22) In Reed's lab. He solves the Enigma Force, which chooses Eddie.

-----SWORD 4 (1-3) Frenzy wakes. Knullified Cable confronts Manifold (and kills Sunfire and Cortez).
-----SWORD 4 (4-9) Brand talks to Wiz-Kid, who teleports to Krakoa and pilots the Think-Tank.
-----SWORD 4 (10-17) Manifold (and then Frenzy) fight and beat Cable.

KIB 5 (1-3) Silver Surfer and Knull face off.
KIB 5 (4-5) Avengers(+) Assemble.
KIB 5 (6) (and a panel in 5) Eddie/Venom/Captain Universe arrives.
KIB 5 (7) Eddie combines Surfer's board-sword with Mjolnir into an axe.
KIB 5 (8-9) Eddie flies at Knull.
KIB 5 (10-12) Eddie fights through dragons and destroys All-black, then tackles Knull.
KIB 5 (13) Eddie and Knull crash into a building. Celestial moves, reaching his hand inside.
KIB 5 (14) Eddie beheads the celestial.
KIB 5 (15) Eddie grabs Knull (they both avoid Spider-Man).
KIB 5 (16-23) Eddie beats on Knull, flies him into the sun, destroys him and frees all symbiotes
KIB 5 (24-25) Vampires celebrate then die when the sun reappears.
-----SWORD 4 (18) Think-Tank right ends as sky clears.
KIB 5 (26) Thor and Silver Surfer reclaim Mjolnir/board.
KIB 5 (27-33) Eddie returns, 'fixes' Dylan, loses the Enigma Force then leaves again.
KIB 5 (34) "You are the King In Black".

-----SWORD 4 (19-20) Frenzy talks with Magneto.
-----SWORD 4 (21-22) Data pages.

Indented entries are those which may well end up being moved.

NEXT: Got to fit these bits into the timeline...

BC 1 (1-4) Criminals robbing (ex-)SHIELD. Black Cat follows.
BC 1 (5-6) "12:37am. The Avengers' defence of the Earth fails..." . Dragon crashes through into tunnel.
BC 1 (7) Felecia wakes from tunnel impact.
BC 1 (8, p1-2) Felecia leaves her crew.

BC 1 (15-16) Felecia and free tell Dr. Steve about their plan.
BC 1 (17, p1) 'What could you steal from Knull?'.
BC 1 (17, p2) CAP!
BC 1 (17, p3-5) Cap tells Felecia to get Strange out.
BC 1 (18, p1) "That is an order!" . Cap fights on, with Storm and Thing. Felicia leaves him.
BC 1 (18, p2) " The world needs him more than us! ". Felicia looks back.
BC 1 (18, p3) Back to the Dr. Steve discussion.
BC 1 (19) "We're going to steal Doctor Strange!".

V 32 (16-18) Eddie won't accept his death. He tackles Rex, and they end up beneath Knull's throne.
V 32 (19-20) After Eddie wonders how he'll get up to Knull on his own, Flash Thompson appears, in a white Anti-Venom version of his Venom look.

V 33 (8 p6) Eddie sees something.
V 33 (9) A wound has appeared in the hive. Eddie goes through.
V 33 (10-11) The God hive.
V 33 (12-15) Eddie makes a plan. Flash prepares.
V 33 (16-18) Flash goes into action and takes over a dragon.
V 33 (19-20) Eddie tells Rex to go next, but Rex becomes Knull and grabs Eddie.

V 34 (1) Flash-as-dragon fights a dragon.
V 34 (2-7) In the hive, Knull drops Eddie again . He's saved by reuniting with his other. They come back to the real world.
V 34 (8-9) Venom appears as a giant.
V 34 (10) Venom sends Flash away to find his body).
V 34 (11, main) Venom heads for Knull.
V 34 (11, panels) A bright light.
V 34 (12-13) Light hits Eddie. Seen by (one panel each, in order): Cap, Invisible Woman, Thor, Storm, Spider-Man, Knull.
V 34 (14) Eddie falls.
V 34 (15) SOMETHING bursts out of Eddie.
V 34 (16, p1) Reed - "Jean...these readings...I know what it is."
V 34 (16, p2) "...calling it by the wrong name".
V 34 (16, p3) "Heh, Captain Universe".
V 34 (16' p4) "finally, the Enigma Force..." .
V 34 (16 p5) "...solved".
V 34 (16, p6) BOOM.
V 34 (17) Eddie('s body) is chosen.
V 34 (18-20) At the cemetery, Flash Thompson returns.

RECENT: Edited in FF 29, V 31, Kib: Black Knight (as KIB:BK).

LATEST: Having a real problem placing...
KIB: CA (1-30) All continuous. Mission brief is "pulling as many of the symbiotes as we can away from Venom and the others".
Cap turns up in (4-5), un-knullified.

Initially I was going to put this before KIB 4, then I thought it should come after more of the heroes are freed by Jean, since there's a plan, and THEN I realised "Venom and the others" makes no sense any time before Captain Universe Venom arrives in KIB 5, as he's thought dead. But as soon as he does turn up he attacks Knull, fights him for a (seemingly short) while, then takes him into the sun...
Spurs91
Henchman
Henchman

Post by Spurs91 »

Added in S.W.O.R.D. 4, which ends when the whole event ends. Put the bulk of it right before King In Black #5,...then started thinking about how it has Knullified Cable in it, so...should most of that be before Dylan is freeing heroes from the hive in King In Black #4? But that would mean Cable facing off with Manifold for practically ALL of KiB 4-5.