GOTG4 15 flashback

Here's where you report issue analyses of any issue in any universe or timeline.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Leoparis
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

GOTG4 15 flashback

Post by Leoparis »

Synopsis: The FF in their classic blue costume, Franklin and Valeria are eating pizza. Johnny says, 'I just saved the world from a Negative Zone invasion."

Valeria is still very young though she makes complete sentences. This has to be before the Hickman era, actually before the FF get their shortened sleeves during the JMS era.

The only Negative Zone invasion I see is the Negative Zone's Super-Villains Vault breakout in Fantastic Four Foes 6 (involving a Negative Zone sorceress).

Note and apologies: When I clicked on GOTG4 15 in the search function, the flashback did not show up and it's only when I was about to work out the listing, that I found GOTG4 15 was already placed between pages 6 & 7 of Fantastic Four: Foes 3. It seems we agree on the time frame. I had looked at that issue due to Annihilus' presence but had dismissed it as it did not look like an invasion to me. If I had seen the flashback had already been placed I would not have looked for a placement. Anyway I post my findings here in case they are of any use. I'll think to check the listings rather than use the search function the next time.
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GOTG4 15 flashback

Post by Russ Chappell »

Yeah, the Search isn't updated nearly as often as the listings themselves. The Search gets updated every time we post an Update thread, and the last one was in April, I think. I'm aiming for the holiday break for the next update, because it's fairly time-intensive.

As another resource, Gurus have the option to check out the Update Sneak Preview threads. GOTG4 15 was added in September, I think.
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe