FF 416-FB

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

robfj
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

FF 416-FB

Post by robfj »

There's a flashback in FF 416 where a bunch of heroes fight a Sentinel.

For Human Torch, Mr Fantastic, and Thor this is listed as being between p10 and p11 of X2 55. For Ant-Man it's after X2 55 because he's only in the 1st part of that issue. The Ben Reilly Spider-Man isn't in X2 55, and for him FF 416-FB is between (ASM 415 then TB 33-FB) and SM 72. I have no problem with any of this.

I do have a couple of points.

Archangel is in the flashback too, but isn't listed in FF 416 at all.

For consistency it would be

ARCHANGEL/WARREN KENNETH WORTHINGTON III
----
UX 335
XCAL 100
FF 416-FB ** added
X2 55
A '99-FB
UX 337
----

I have placed it before X2 55 because Archangel is only in the 2nd half of that issue.

The other point is that the Peter Parker is listed in FF 416-FB alongside the Ben Reilly version. What originally drew me to look at these issues was that for Peter FF 416-FB is listed *after* SM 72 while for Ben it's the other way round.

I looked at SM 72 to see if the 2 chars were constrained to different parts of the issue. But the answer was much simpler than that. Peter-Spidey isn't in the FB at all! He can't even be the person who takes the photo that the FB is based on because it was taken by Dr Doom's spy satellite.

At this time Peter was a civilian and Ben was Spider-Man. But there are no other Spider-Person apps in FF 416 outside the opening page FB, whether in costume or in civvies.

So ...

SPIDER-MAN/PETER BENJAMIN PARKER
----
ASM 415
SM 72
(FF 416-FB ** deleted)
UX 337
ASM 416
----