Prince of Orphans (John Aman)

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

wolframbane
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Prince of Orphans (John Aman)

Post by wolframbane »

The Iron Fist character Prince of Orphans (John Aman) is based upon the public domain character Amazing-Man, published by Centaur Publications and first appearing in Amazing-Man Comics #5 (Sept. 1939). Are there any references that the adventures that Amazing-Man had during the Golden Age occurred on Earth-616?
Last edited by Russ Chappell on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Prince of Orphans (John Aman)

Post by Russ Chappell »

Are there any references that the adventures that Amazing-Man had during the Golden Age occurred on Earth-616?
I think I see where you're going here, but to what end? The events of Dracula, Frankenstein & War of the Worlds presumably took place in 616, but we only recognize those events in the Project, if they appear in a Marvel book. Even though these stories took place in 616, there are no references in those stories that they did so. All the references are in Marvel stories.

So how could Amazing-Man's stories have references to 616? If it was published by Centaur in 1939, what possible references could there be?
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe