Moderators: Col_Fury, Jason Doty, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

DonCampbell
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #2

Post by DonCampbell »

Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) – in two flashbacks set in the future era where he lives
Teddy Altman (Hulkling) – in the flashback set in the future New York City
son with Skrullian features (not named) – in the flashback set in the future New York City
the Dust Daughters from the Dimension K’vore – in the first flashback set in that future (all killed)
Dust Daughter Queen – in the two flashbacks set in that future - killed in the first one and bones in the second
Merlin – in the two flashbacks set in that future

Wiccan
Doctor Stephen Strange
Merlin the Magnificent (corpse)
Kushala (Demon Rider)
Nina (Conjuror)
Yao (the young man who will become the Ancient One)
Mindful One
Sir Isaac Newton
The Forgotten (exhibits multiple personalities)
creatures serving the Forgotten

spirits of the unholy – part of a booby trap set by Merlin

creatures watching from the forest
people of Camelot – BTS

Note #1: The battle between the Supremes and the Forgotten is taking place in the time of Camelot (i.e., the Sixth Century).

Note #2: In this issue, Wiccan goes from two flashbacks set in his future time and ends up battling the Forgotten in the time of Camelot. Merlin also goes from those two flashbacks set in that future but then ends up as a corpse in the time of Camelot.

Correction #1: After taking another look at this issue, I've come to realize that the scenes that bookend this issue's story, the two scenes that are set in Wiccan's future era, are both flashbacks. I've adjusted this character watch accordingly.

Correction #2: I've deleted the third note which stated that the Merlin who appeared in this issue looked different from the Merlin who was in the first issue. In actuality, the Merlin in this storyline looks the same in all 8 of the issues in which he appears. I have NO IDEA why I ever thought otherwise.